Drop Off & Pick Up Procedure
- Have a plan that you discuss with your child.
- Are you planning to use the pick-up lane after school?
- Where should your child meet you?
- Will older siblings gather younger siblings to meet at the pick-up lane?
- Watch for staff, students and the signage as we all learn a new morning/afternoon routine.
- Parents using the drop off lane should enter from Morris Hill Rd. and loop around the building and exit onto Roosevelt.
- Students should be dropped to enter the side playground yard through the open gate.
- Students may play on the supervised playground from 7:45 until the whistle sounds at 8:00.
- Teachers will meet students at their line-up spot at 8:00 and classes will enter the building.
- This is when the plan with parents is critical.
- Make sure your child knows where to wait and what car to look for each afternoon.
- We will have designated areas for siblings and carpoolers, for single passengers and the gazebo area will be designated for students whose parents will come and get them.
- Please do not park in the church parking lot next door. We only have permission to loop around the building for drop off and pick up.
- We have some spots in front of the school, as you park, please leave plenty of room for the sidewalk.